Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DON'T BLINK!

Well, crap. I woke up this morning, did a little research and thought the market was going to head down more. I screwed around and looked at my usual Bear and Bull ETFs (BGZ, BGU, SDS, SH) and some other stocks in pre-market and saw the market was ticking down.

I think to myself, "OK, maybe it's time to get on the triple leverage train to getting paid. Let's look a little deeper at BGZ." Oh, it's already up 5% in after-hours, I should probably stay away from it.

SWING AND A MISS - Market opens and an hour later, BGZ is up 10%.

Well, at least I had the right feel for what was going on. I just didn't have dee nutz to make it happen. I don't know why, because I had a plan and everything. Make the order, set a stop at 3% below, so not to lose too much if I was wrong, and let it ride.

Not being in feels worse than buying it and being wrong. OK, that may be a bit of Hyperbole.

PUT ME IN COACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment